Touchstone Partners is hiring!
We are looking for a motivated and dedicated Legal Associate with experience in venture capital financings and the startup environment. Candidates shall have 2 years of experience in a top-tier law firm and should be familiar with (early-stage) venture capital financings and general legal matters. Candidates should be interested in working independently in an entrepreneurial and startup environment. Candidates will be an integral part of the team and will be supporting Legal Counsel in driving new deals independently as well as working closely with the other members of the team for the execution of their investment opportunities with regards to legal matters.
ROLES & SKILLS
- Support transactions from inception through closing with regards to legal matters
- Review data rooms of potential targets with regard to legal matters
- Creation and revision of legal contracts and investment agreements for targets
- Provide ad-hoc legal support to portfolio companies
- Liaise with external counsels on a wide array of matters
- Work on other general legal matters for the fund’s operation
- University degree in law
- At least 2 years work experience in a top-tier law firm with focus on startups and venture capital financings
- Sound knowledge around startup and venture capital financing deals
- Willing to pursue excellence
- Advanced MS Office skills
- Highly motivated team-player with international mindset and outstanding interpersonal skills
- Ability to work independently, well-organized, proactive, result- and detail-oriented
- Experience in Singaporean legal corporate matters
- Competitive salary commensurate with experience
- Private healthcare insurance
- Flexible working hours
Please appy via Vietnamworks
Only shortlisted applicants will be notified.